- Working at restaurants with at least 3 years experience as a manager.
- Teamwork and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate working hours.
- Takes pride in developing high quality and efficient restaurant operation.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn on the job.
- Proficiency in Japanese is essential.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation
- Deliver superior guest services
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs
- Plan new and update existing menus
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy
- Participate at local food events
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Manage and lead staff
- Hire new employees
- Training and evaluate staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Manage restaurant supplies
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
- Communicate with our company’s business partner in Japan
- Support to execute feasible studies for our company’s products and technologies
11 Unity St, #01-18/29 Robertson Walk, Singapore 237995
1 minute walk from Aft Unity St
4:30 PM ~ 2AM